Pages

Friday, June 21, 2013

Welcome

I welcome you to my blog. I promise that you will enjoy my online publications and you will continue to make a re-visit to this page. Firstly, I need to introduce the range of topics that will be trending here. I shall coach on Social Entrepreneurship, Access to Finance, Service quality, Business and Life Coaching, Inspirational stuff etc. I, surely will not bore you with theory but please watch out for the following:

My How-Not-To Series
This is a lesson-learnt section. I have made some mistakes in my life and have learnt some lesson there from. I also have a passion for studying great minds in history and even in contemporary times. Surely, you will never stop learning but it is foolish to re-invent the wheels, make the mistakes others have made when you have the opportunity to take corrections. Hence, my frequent How-Not-To series shall expose you to areas, issues and steps you must not take. This include: How-Not-To manage people, How-Not-To trust etc. Watch out for it.

Social Entrepreneurship
I am passionate about societal Impact of our activities including business. If you must make profit, you can and should make profit while making positive impact on the society. I believe that no one can develop Africa (our Africa) but Africans. Aids and grants don’t work. We must develop social businesses that have lasting positive impact on local communities. Great Ideas and outlook on this shall be trending from here. Importantly, I shall be highlighting some business ideas ready-made for ready investors.  Watch out for it.

Service Quality
In our clime, service quality is not a topic that anyone is bothered about. Why should we, when banks, Telecommunication Companies and just every other person who should be ‘worshipping’ their clients believes she is doing great favour with her products or service. Customer services officers in banks will shut you down and ensure you acknowledge how much of the bank’s policies he/she knows. Telecommunication Companies seldom care about the services received by Nigerians. They only care about some cheap promos that will eventually enrich them anyway. Thank God for ‘porting’. This blog shall provide a platform for readers to comment on poor quality services received anywhere, whether Government agencies/ministry, banking hall or mobile phone service.

Mini-pulpit
I am a Christian. Simple. I have utmost respect for people of other faiths: Muslim, Jews and everyone. I don’t discriminate against anyone being Catholics or Protestants, Redeemers or Winners, Christ ‘Embassier’ or Deeper ‘lifers’. I believe different men of God are sent for different purposes and to different generations. With this in mind, I shall (when moved) bring some nuggets received from my spiritual fathers, once in a while. It surely will benefit us. 

Street News
I intend to bring us some news from the streets once in a while. My motivation for this is my experience last week closing late from work and using public transport. Meen! Check out the night market in Berger (for those of us in Abuja). You can buy anything for less than half the price in Wuse market or High street stores. So those fine!  Fine !!  wears ladies put on wey guys dey really admire na bend down boutique them dey buy them? More on this coming so just stay tuned.

Once more, I welcome you to amutame.blogspot.com !!



Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment